Wednesday, May 27, 2009

TAG! You're It!

Tag! You're It!
I just got tagged on a friend's blog, so I'm it! If you have a blog, YOU'RE IT! Stef

8 Things I Look Forward To:

Moving to Austin in a few months, and hopefully settling down.
Having a boyfriend again
Making new friends
Finding a job, making money, and SHOPPING!!
Having my own place again
Watching The Wrestler tonight
Going to Wilmington to go surfing with Simmons soon!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Slept and battled a migraine
Watched "Doubt"....great movie.
Smiled about the night before
Made and ate a sausage and egg scramble for breakfast.
Laundry
Cleaned the house
Got asked out on a date by a 22 year old.
Accepted!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
Be independently wealthy so I only had to work if I wanted to, not because I have to.
Move tomorrow
Tell him how I REALLY feel and what I REALLY want from us
Get the tattoos I want RIGHT NOW
Get all my belongs back
Sing and/or play the guitar
Breakdance
Find a Good job!!

8 Shows I Watch:

Project Runway
Top Chef
Daisy of Love/Rock of Love
Southland
The Office
Breaking Bad
LOST
Intervention

No comments:

Post a Comment