Sunday, May 31, 2009

Single Serving Friends, and I Dont Mean Tyler Durden

I've had alot of what I like to call "Single Serving Friends", or those who only befriend you for a single day at a time, like when they want something. And it always pains me to find out who those single serving friends are when I just didnt see it coming. This particular person I thought had become a great friend, a real BFF, someone I just clicked with. We had alot in common, and we just "got each other". I would sometimes see the "SSF" shine through in her, but thought no, she's just having a bad day, or whatever other excuse I could come up with.

But now, the more and more I think about it, I think that we DID become BFFs, but then something changed to turn her into SSF. She introduced me to some of her friends, but now I hang out with them and she cant, becuase she is married with 3 little kids. She makes it a point now to exclude me on certain things. She now has a new SSF who she never hung out with before, who is now attached at her hip.

I dont know, I guess maybe I am just whining, but it honestly does hurt my feelings when this happens. At least just be honest and an adult, ya know? Dont use me. Dont talk about how everyone else in town isnt honest and loves to talk behind backs instead of just coming to your face, etc. then turn around and do the same thing. Im almost sorry we met, because now I just dont trust a word you say. I dont know what your motives are at any given time. Ive done nothing but not judge you and be your friend, but I guess that wasnt good enough. I wish you were Tyler Durden, because at least he isnt real.

No comments:

Post a Comment