Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dont hate me because I'm beautiful, cuz this shit costs a fortune.


It truly baffles the mind how much women will pay to look pretty. Or rather, how much vendors charge for merchandise, although they are on the right track...cuz women will pay for it!! Let's take for example Dickies. Every guy I know lives in Dickies. Why, cuz they look cool and they cheap. Like $15 per pair cheap. So, my ex and I go to the Dickies Store, where I find an awesome mini-skirt. For the same price as THREE pairs of men's pants, I can buy a 12x30 inch piece of denim. WTF!! Of course, it was super cute and looked hot, so I had to buy it.

Another case in point, this wedding I am in this weekend. I will be out $350 before even putting any clothes on!! Hair, nails, makeup. Then factor in dress, shoes, accessories, and purse. I did actually get my dress and shoes on sale, and remarkably spent less than $150 on both. And I did get a dress that will break the cardinal rule of not wearing the same dress to more than one function. This is definately a re-wearable dress, so I hope to have some use for it some other day.

So guys, when your woman asks you does this make me look fat, do I look good, or some other variation of the same question, for god sake tell her she looks beautiful. It would blow your mind how much time, money, and effort went into the look. We pretty much always think you look "fine", unless of course we bought and picked out your outfit for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment